Monday, February 16, 2009

Lets talk about us...again!


10 things about Sam
1) I am the oldest of 4.  Sam 31, Nic 28 and James and John 21 (twins).
2) I am vegetarian and have been for 6 years. It isnt true all veggies are healthy and slim!
3) I have 2 daughters. Lily 4 and Olivia 3 months.
4) All my friends are either boys, make-up artists or both.
5) When I run I look stupid.
6) I love sparkly things.
7) I HATE the word 'moist'.
8) I look good in hats but fat in clothes.
9) My husband looks like Chris Cornell (a bit)
10) I am obsessed by LOST. I even dream about it (Sawyer mostly!)

10 things about Nic
1) She is really funny and not afraid to make herself look stupid.
2) Her favorite film is Anchorman and she quotes it all the time.
3) She used to be a WAG.
4) She is the only sibling under 5'10, measuring in at 5'6
5) She lives in London and works in the MAC pro store.
6) She was on the cover of Loaded a few years ago (in true WAG style)
7) Her favorite food is Bangers n' Mash.
8) She hates bitchy people.
9) She rarely reads books unless they are about sex or make-up.
10) Her boobs are huge, but still smaller than mine :(



No comments:

Post a Comment