Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog of the week - Backyard Bill

This a new feature for us. I was introduced to this awesome blog by a very good friend of mine who has been featured on it (Luke Langsdale) and I really wanted to share it with you. This blog reminds me to be individual and not to worry to much about what other people do/say/wear, for it is the individuality that I find the most interesting in people.


The blog is www.backyardbill.com 


London born Professional photographer and model William Gentle started his blog 3 years ago. He says, "I've been living in New York for 3 years and it's coming up 3 years since I started Backyard Bill, 
it's called Backyard Bill because I started shooting my friends in my back garden and the blog soon grew out of that.
Basically, I document people I find stylish, people on the street, working in a cafe or bar anyone who's looks inspire me."


See Williams other work here


No comments:

Post a Comment