Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tutorial...








I had my weekly tutorial today and it went better than I actually expected it would. I hadn't had the most productive week but I did however get a start on some garment flats and started to add prints to my flats which gave my tutor an insight into exactly where I am going with this project. My prints defiantly need work as do my illustrations. My illustrations also need more variety in garment. As I have already said in a previous post as part of this project I need to develop my abilities as a designer and move forward as much as I can with my work. As part of this process it was important for me to start to contact designers, companies and enter competitions, which I started to do yesterday. I have contacted a number of designers and companies and I am already in contact with one company and will be sending them some of my designs shortly. My work is going to take the form of print designs for a women's wear Spring/Summer collection. If any of my lovely followers feel that they can help me in any way with the project please do let me know. 

To Do For Next Week...

  • Look at t-shirts and finishings
  • Work on print designs
  • Do a customer profile
  • Get designs together on flats to send to companies
  • Enter competitions
  • Think about presentation
Lots to do for next week! 

ALL IMAGES ARE MINE. IF YOU PUBLISH ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST.

No comments:

Post a Comment