Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fantastic Bamboo Bicycle

Downtown Los Gatos - Summer California Cycle Chic Girls and one amazing bamboo bicycle ...

bamboo bicycle photo by ridingpretty


bamboo bicycle photo by ridingpretty

bamboo bicycle photo by ridingpretty

los gatos girl on bicycle photo by ridingpretty


Very warm day today, sun was blaring down hard. I squinted my eyes at just what kind of bicycle was ahead?

It was this very pretty bamboo bicycle I soon discovered! The owner told me she loved her bicycle but because it was bamboo it required dedicated upkeep to keep it looking good and at it's best. But then again she loved her bicycle!

Oh, and that's her friend waiting sweetly and patiently as I tried to quickly snap photos before the traffic light changed again...


p.s hope you can see/notice - 1) the beautiful flowers in the basket, 2) the pretty cornflower blue shade of nail polish on her fingernails and 3) the best wicker weaved bicycle seat I have ever seen!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment