Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chanel Mat Top Coat


This product deserves some love. It is a great top coat that dries mat over any colour. I tried to find the most shiny nail varnish I had and put the mat coat over the top, I opted for Chanel Le Vernis in Peridot (No. 531) and these were the results...



The results are great and almost immediate - it dries really fast and totally transforms the nail. I have been trying it out with other colours as well and think it looks very sophisticated with black. I like the change it gives to the nails, it makes a nice alternative to glossy nails and adds a bit more interest. Its appearance is chalky yet doesn't wash out the colour at all - perfect. There are other brands bringing out mat finish polishes but the beauty of this product is that you can take any colour and transform the look within seconds. It is so simple to apply and looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment