Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ciao da Italia

Life is beautiful when u´re in Venice... An update from Lilo in Venice: nice weather - check, nice food - check, perfect cappucino - check, tiramisu - check, shopping - check, nice looking guys - yet another big fat check, beautiful city - CHECK!

Some things I managed to take a picture of and want to share with u:)





Love these Louis Vuitton windows!!!

Strange that observing happy people triggers feeling of happiness in u!  

Mu is everywhere with me:))

I thought this can be observed only in Armenia & neighbour countries:) 


 Some souvenir shopping is a must in every city:)


 I´m gonna eat uuuuu.....

 My ride´s next!!!

I really wanted to go to Florence where recently they have opened the Museum of Gucci. But no chance unfortunately, time´s a B.I.T.C.H. People out there, will u be luckier than me & visit Florence, check out this amazing museum of fashion art:)









Buona notte:))

:*
Mu & Lilo

No comments:

Post a Comment