Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This Weeks iPhone Snaps...














Bit of a different post today. I've never really done a personal photo post but I've been taking lots of lovely snaps on my iPhone this week that I just wanted to share! This week has consisted of vintage type writers and records, I bought a new lovely black stone ring and leopard print belt which I love and can somehow manage to wear with anything. I went to my first silver jewellery making class and it was great and I'm half way to making my very first ring which I will share when it is finished hopefully next week! I have already learnt so much from just one lesson I can't believe how much goes into making a simple silver ring.I received a lovely little gift from my Dad... a new charm for my Pandora... lovely! My iPhone case was getting a little boring so I ordered a beautiful new one from our lovely little friend eBay. I had a day at the park today with the other half... conker picking, boat rides, lunch in an art deco cafe and sunshine... perfect autumn day! 

via instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment